Thank you to those families who are ABC members, and to everyone who attended or donated to the A Black & Gold Affaire! Because of your generosity, the Athletic Booster Club was able to purchase and/or support the following for our student athletes!
Field Maintenance – (main field, pit, baseball, softball)
Trainers (full time, part-time, summer)
New fencing on track and softball field
New baseball netting
Water Polo shot clock system
Tuff sheds for Surf
EZ Ups for Football, Water Polo and Track
Stadium Press Box Improvements
New dance floors
Weight room equipment
Upcoming Important Dates
Friday, April 28, 7:30pm, Main Gym Look Fashion Show
Wednesday, May 24, Athlete of the Year Banquet
Wednesday, May 31, 5:30pm ABC Installation
Our 2016 Holiday Boutique was a delightful success!
Shoppers enjoyed an eclectic selection of new and old favorite vendors,
sampled delectable food and drink offerings, and felt the holiday spirit
with live musical performances courtesy of our Music Department.
A good time was had by all, and we appreciate all who stopped by.
Thank you for helping us reach our fundraising goal of $5,000!
New This Year! Panther Card App!
Purchasing a Panther Card is a great way to support the ABC!
The Panther Card offers you discounts from our local businesses, restaurants, stores, and services.
Download the Panther Card App today by visiting the App Store and downloading the Panther Card App!
You can purchase up to three Apps for three separate devices!
Download your Panther Card App now!
Get hundreds of dollars worth of discounts from our local businesses, restaurants, stores, and services by using your Panther Card App!
Just go directly to the App Store on your smart device and download the app.
You will be able to purchase up to 3 apps for three separate devices.
Purpose of the ABC
- To financially support Peninsula High School’s Athletic Program
- To fund our athletic trainers
- To pay for upgrades and maintenance of our sports’ venues
- To help our athletes be safe and competitive in their sport
- To communicate our sports news to Peninsula parents through our website
- To promote our teams and athletes ABC Athletic Fact Sheet for Freshman Families [link to PDF]
- September : Back to School Night – come meet members and find Panther merchandise at the ABC tables
- October 8: The All-Sports Kick-off Party – all are welcome at the Eaton’s Home, 2 Clear Vista, RHE; 5pm
- December 2: Holiday Boutique – PVPHS in the Main Gym
- January 26: PVPHS 8th Grade Open House (sports presentations in Field House)
- March 18: A Black & Gold Affaire at PV Country Club
- April 11 + 13 : 8th Grade Orientation
- April 28: The Look Fashion Show – PVPHS in the Main Gym
- May 24: The Athlete of the Year Award Banquet – Los Verdes Golf Club (location to be confirmed)
ABC Funded Items
Full-time Trainer – $50,000
Part-time Trainer – $19,000
Summer Trainer – $4,000
Baseball bleachers – $25,066
Track resurfacing – $54,074
Resurface tennis courts – $23,500
Tuff Sheds – $23,130
Repair/resurface dance room floor – $19,050
Weight room equipment $53,382
Various field prep and maintenance – $31,000
Other small requests from Athletic Director not funded by school district
Athlete of the Year Banquet