Purchase Tickets HEREBlack & Gold Sponsorship Form
Black & Gold Auction Donation Form
Black & Gold Program Ad Template
Black & Gold Media Show
Become a sponsor today! Sponsorship forms can be found here or emailing Julia Parton Rosas at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Syal Family
Wendell & Lori Hamamoto
Steve & MaryBeth Kane
Bo & Jennifer Kelly
Kelly & Monica Masuda
Pat & Francine Mathiesen
Frank & Marta Merola
Marc & Jolene Meskin
The Milch Family
The Negrinelli Family
Kuni & Candi Takeda
Richard & Liz Umbrell
Steve & Ceci Watts
Junior Varsity $600-$999
Bruce & Terri Daly
Mark and Rosa Easton
Mike & Renee Goldstein
Premier Bank of Palos Verdes
Robert & Martha Zane
Joe & Edie Beachboard
William & Elaine Jow
Steve & Romy Martz
Panther Patron $100-$299
Louie & Marcella Bozanich
Justin & Judy Choi
Chris & Christine Collins
The Cress Family
Ciro & Elisa Fidaleo
Chris & Nicole Graves
Ken & Tomoko Hatae
JJ & Michelle Jongkind
David & Judy Lee
Eric & Janet Louie
Prakash & Kathy Mansukhani
Dave & Anita Matharu
Yogi & Tiffany Matharu
Dr. Gregory & Denise Phillips
PV Peninsula Test Prep & Tutoring
John & Tina Quinn
Rich & Julia Rosas
Mark & Debbie Simpkins
The Suppelsa Family
Judy Law Torok
Bin Cao & S. Wang Family
Michael & Meagan Webb
Western Veterinary Group
John & Jean Baskovich
Elite Educational Services
Mark Schoettler, Agent-State Farm
Our 2016 Holiday Boutique was a delightful success!
Shoppers enjoyed an eclectic selection of new and old favorite vendors,
sampled delectable food and drink offerings, and felt the holiday spirit
with live musical performances courtesy of our Music Department.
A good time was had by all, and we appreciate all who stopped by.
Thank you for helping us reach our fundraising goal of $5,000!
Upcoming Important Dates:
Join us Wednesday, February 1, 7:00pm ABC Meeting!
Get updated information on what’s happening with Peninsula Athletics – plus, hear updates about Varsity athletes and on how their season is shaping up!
Black & Gold Affaire, Saturday, March 18, 2017
Support PVPHS Athletic Facilities and Field Upgrades, Coaches and Trainers, Team Equipment, Physical Education, and More
New This Year! Panther Card App!
Purchasing a Panther Card is a great way to support the ABC!
The Panther Card offers you discounts from our local businesses, restaurants, stores, and services.
Download the Panther Card App today by visiting the App Store and downloading the Panther Card App!
You can purchase up to three Apps for three separate devices!
Download your Panther Card App now!
Get hundreds of dollars worth of discounts from our local businesses, restaurants, stores, and services by using your Panther Card App!
Just go directly to the App Store on your smart device and download the app.
You will be able to purchase up to 3 apps for three separate devices.
Purpose of the ABC
- To financially support Peninsula High School’s Athletic Program
- To fund our athletic trainers
- To pay for upgrades and maintenance of our sports’ venues
- To help our athletes be safe and competitive in their sport
- To communicate our sports news to Peninsula parents through our website
- To promote our teams and athletes ABC Athletic Fact Sheet for Freshman Families [link to PDF]
- September : Back to School Night – come meet members and find Panther merchandise at the ABC tables
- October 8: The All-Sports Kick-off Party – all are welcome at the Eaton’s Home, 2 Clear Vista, RHE; 5pm
- December 2: Holiday Boutique – PVPHS in the Main Gym
- January 26: PVPHS 8th Grade Open House (sports presentations in Field House)
- March 18: A Black & Gold Affaire at PV Country Club
- April 11 + 13 : 8th Grade Orientation
- May tbd: The Look Fashion Show – PVPHS in the Main Gym
- May 24: The Athlete of the Year Award Banquet – Los Verdes Golf Club (location to be confirmed)
ABC Funded Items
Full-time Trainer – $50,000
Part-time Trainer – $19,000
Summer Trainer – $4,000
Baseball bleachers – $25,066
Track resurfacing – $54,074
Resurface tennis courts – $23,500
Tuff Sheds – $23,130
Repair/resurface dance room floor – $19,050
Weight room equipment $53,382
Various field prep and maintenance – $31,000
Other small requests from Athletic Director not funded by school district
Athlete of the Year Banquet