ONLINE AUCTION NOW OPEN: www.penblackandgold.com
Saturday, March 15th, 2014 at The Palos Verdes Golf Club
Support the Athletic Booster Club’s largest fundraiser of the year. There are many ways to be involved. Click here to order tickets, become a sponsor, donate auction items, buy a program ad and more.
The Palos Verdes Peninsula High School Athletic Booster Club (PVPHSABC) is a nonprofit, independent organization created over twenty years ago. It is made up of 37 volunteer board members who put in hundreds of hours each year, as well as over 900 parent members. Our only sources of income are through ABC Membership and our various fund raising events, such as A Black & Gold Affaire, Online Auction, Corporate Sponsors, and the sales of Panther cards.
Purpose of the ABC
- To financially support Peninsula High School’s Athletic Program
- To fund our coaches and athletic trainers
- To pay for upgrades and maintenance of our sports’ venues
- To help our athletes be safe and competitive in their sport
- To communicate our sports news to Peninsula parents through our website
- To promote our teams and athletes
- September 27, 2013: The All-Sports Kick-off Party
- December 6, 2013: Holiday Boutique-PVPHS Gym 11am-7pm
- January 30, 2014: Sports Presentations for 8th graders (held at Pen HS)
- March 15, 2014: A Black & Gold Affaire
- May 21, 2014: The Athlete of the Year Award Banquet
Monthly meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM in the school library. Everyone is welcome! Come join the “Club!”
Support Peninsula High Athletics when you shop at Amazon.com!
Click the icon below and shop for the holidays and special occasions. When you complete a purchase using Amazon from this ABC link, part of the sales will be donated to the Athletic Booster Club! [Important Note: In the event that you leave the Amazon website before completing your purchase, just return through this link again to finalize your purchases to assure that the donation is made to the Athletic Booster Club.]