Saturday, March 12th 2016
At the Palos Verdes Golf Club
2015 All-Sports Kickoff Party a SUCCESS!On Saturday, October 10th Panther parents and coaches celebrated the start of another fantastic year of Panther Sports! The All-Sports Kickoff party, sponsored by the ABC Board Members welcomed all participants with the Peninsula High School Marching Band and Pep Squad.
Click on photo for larger image.
Welcome to the 2015-2016 Athletic Season!Video introduction from our ABC co-presidents – all are welcome and encouraged to participate! Please consider becoming an ABC member during school registration in August. Click on the photo (to the left) or video link above to view an introduction and welcome video from our ABC Co-Presidents, Steve and Ceci Watts.
Purpose of the ABC
- To financially support Peninsula High School’s Athletic Program
- To fund our athletic trainers
- To pay for upgrades and maintenance of our sports’ venues
- To help our athletes be safe and competitive in their sport
- To communicate our sports news to Peninsula parents through our website
- To promote our teams and athletes ABC Athletic Fact Sheet for Freshman Families [link to PDF]
- September : Back to School Night – come meet members and find Panther merchandise at the ABC tables
- October 10: The All-Sports Kick-off Party – all are welcome at the Eaton’s Home, 2 Clear Vista, RHE
- December 4: Holiday Boutique – PVPHS in the Main Gym (date to be confirmed)
- January: Sports Presentations for 8th graders (held at Pen HS)
- March 12: A Black & Gold Affaire
- April : Information Sessions for Incoming Panther Families
- May 7: The Look Fashion Show – PVPHS in the Main Gym (date to be confirmed)
- May 25: The Athlete of the Year Award Banquet – Los Verdes Golf Club