You’re Invited! The 2015 Black & Gold Affaire will be held on Saturday March 14, 2015 at the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Register today by completing the 2015 Black & Gold Reservation Form. Please don’t forget to print and mail it with your payment! Click here for online reservation and payment.
Become a Black & Gold Sponsor! or become a Black & Gold Corporate Sponsor! Your sponsorship helps support over 60 athletic teams, facility and field upgrades, trainers, team equipment, physical education, equipment for the new Peninsula weight room used by many teams, and more!
All families participating in Peninsula athletics are asked to please sponsor the event or make an Auction Donation to support our teams.
Auction items will be placed in the Black & Gold online auction opening in late February 2015, or in the silent or live auctions at the event on March 14th. No item is too big or too small!
All Star $2,500-$4,999
*** Brigante, Cameron, Watters & Strong, LLP ***
*** Zach Retodo ***
* Drs. David Bernstein & Gloria Bertucci *
* Lifetouch – National School Studios *
* Paula & Allen Boothe *
* Schmalzried Family *
* Kuni Takeda Family *
Junior Varsity $600-$999
PSS Imaging Inc.
Carolyn & Randy Bumatay
Richard & Julia Rosas
Tak & Kerry Yoshikawa
Panther Patron $100-$299
Jeff & Joan Bogosian
Robert & Gloria Clark
Kirk & Cindy Foster
Lindsey & Kim Levine
Laura McFarland & Luczak Family
Francisco & Sandra Miramontes
Tom & Laura Priest
Above: A Black & Gold Affaire 2015 Sponsorship List as of 24-Jan-2015
New this year: Panther Blankets and Shopping Online with the Athletic Booster Club
Peninsula Athletics blankets (60″x80″ as pictured below) from the Athletic Booster Club are available now. Quantities are limited, so click here to order yours online today!
Purpose of the ABC
- To financially support Peninsula High School’s Athletic Program
- To fund our athletic trainers
- To pay for upgrades and maintenance of our sports’ venues
- To help our athletes be safe and competitive in their sport
- To communicate our sports news to Peninsula parents through our website
- To promote our teams and athletes ABC Athletic Fact Sheet for Freshman Families [link to PDF]
- September 18: Back to School Night – come meet members and find Panther merchandise at the ABC tables
- September 19: The All-Sports Kick-off Party – all are welcome!
- December 5 (Friday): Holiday Boutique – PVPHS in the Gym
- January: Sports Presentations for 8th graders (held at Pen HS)
- March 14: A Black & Gold Affaire
- April 15 & 17: Information Sessions for Incoming Panther Families
- May 2015: The Look Fashion Show
- May 2015: The Athlete of the Year Award Banquet
Monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM in the College & Career Center (CCC). Everyone is welcome! Come join the “Club!”
Support Peninsula High Athletics when you shop at Amazon.com!
Just click the icon to the left and shop. When you complete a purchase using Amazon from this ABC link, part of the sales will be donated to the Athletic Booster Club! [Important Note: In the event that you leave the Amazon website before completing your purchase, just return through this link again to finalize your purchases to assure that the donation is made to the Athletic Booster Club.]